Data-Informed Decision Making for Schools, Day One
October 15, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Virginia Tiered Systems of Supports (VTSS) is excited to host a three-day, interactive professional learning event focused on developing, implementing and sustaining a data-informed decision-making process for improving instruction and interventions. Anchored to the Tiered Fidelity Inventory (TFI 1.12 – 1.15), this event is intended for school-based leadership teams and the division team members who support them and have completed New Team Training. Divisions from PBIS Cohorts and VTSS Cohorts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 are invited to attend.
Who Should Attend?
School Teams that have attended New Team Training along with members from the Division level teams who support implementation. (At least one administrator, teacher, and someone who serves as the data person for the team)
- As a result of this professional learning, participants will:
- Identify elements of an integrated and aligned data system that allows “real-time” access to data.
- Identify a data-informed decision-making process to apply to a problem of practice.
- Understand the importance of analyzing fidelity, root causes, and outcome data to evaluate implementation progress towards identified goals.
- Apply a culturally responsive lens to the analysis of data for decision making.
How to Register
Attendees will register for all three days (Oct. 15, Oct. 29, and Nov. 5) at the registration site. The deadline for registering is Thursday, September 24, 2020, OR when the maximum number of registrations has been reached. Please contact Jennifer Weatherly with any questions about registration at
This training is for PK-12 educational professionals in the Commonwealth of Virginia. We reserve the right to cancel registrations of individuals who do not meet this criteria.
Photographs and/or videos may be taken at this event to be used in a photo gallery, either on the VTSS -RIC or VDOE websites, or in a display via social media sources. If you do not want to be included in photos or videos, please contact us at .
Certificates of Attendance will be distributed at the conclusion of the training. We do not issue formal Continuing Educational Units (CEUs).