Virtual Networking for Advanced Tiers
Welcome to the VTSS Virtual Networking for Advanced Tiers. Below you will find Zoom links to participate in the Networking as well as recordings of past events. Let’s grow this community! Please share this!
As each date nears, we will send out an email invitation with the link and topic for that date.
- School Year: 2018-2019
Date Zoom Link to Session Topic Materials Recording of Session 10/29/2018 October Zoom Following up on CICO Implementation None for this first session October Session 1/28/2019 January Zoom CICO – Modified
testing data for spacing capabilities
- School Year: 2019-2020
Date Link to Registration Zoom Link to Session Topic Learning Intentions Materials Recording of Session 02/12/2020 February link February Zoom Link “Advanced Tiers FUNction-Based Thinking – Part 1”
- State academic, social and physical reasons why challenging behavior occurs (TFI 3.9)
- Describe a systematic data-informed approach to assess the function of behavior (TFI 3.9)
- Have access to tools to use data from FBA to generate hypothesis statements for intervention planning (TFI 3.10)
Coming soon! February Session 03/18/2020 March link March Zoom link “Advanced Tiers FUNction-Based Thinking – Part 2”
- Practice identifying the function of behavior to design effective interventions and supports
- Virtually interact with other VTSS implementers to complete function-based thinking practice activities
Coming soon! March Session
- School Year: 2020-2021
Date Topic Time Zoom link to Session Learning Intentions Materials Recording of Session 10/21/2020 When CICO Is Not Working: Modify/Intensify 3:00 – 4:00 October Zoom Link TBD TBD Coming Soon! 1/21/2021 CICO Fading and Self-Management 3:00 – 4:00 January Zoom Link TBD TBD Coming Soon! 3/09/2021 Advanced Tiers and Special Education 3:00 – 4:00 March Zoom Link TBD TBD Coming Soon!